Use a PC? Got an iPad or a Samsung SmartTV? Want to watch some of the best of British Theatre at home?
Digital Theatre makes all this possible. Partners to the project include; Gate Theatre Notting Hill, Almeida Theatre, Royal Court, Bush Theatre, Royal Exchange Theatre, Shakespeare’s Globe, Regent’s Park Open Air, Young Vic and the Unicorn as well as producers such as Sonia Friedman Productions, English Touring Theatre, Stanhope Productions, the RSC and Frantic Assembly. These Partners are committed to providing high quality recordings of some of their best productions for you to rent or buy. The system also includes the Routledge Performance Archive and the Gulf Stage collection.
Prices vary from a £2.99 rental to a £10.99 HD download to keep depending on the show and the catalogue currently includes;
- A Doll’s House (Ibsen) by Simon Stephens (Young Vic)
- Lovesong by Frantic Assembley
- Much Ado About Nothing with David Tennant and Catherine Tate
- Henry VIII with Dominic Rowan and Miranda Raison
- Henry IV parts 1 and 2 from The Globe
- Billy the Kid (Morpurgo)
- Macbeth with David Morrissey (Liverpool Everyman)
- All My Sons with David Suchet and Zoe Wanamaker
- Into the Woods (Sondheim)
- Over There (Mark Ravenhill)
- Kafka’s Monkey with Kathryn Hunter
- Parlour Song (Jez Butterworth) with Amanda Drew, Toby Jones and Andrew Lincoln
- and more …… and more to come …